- came to the United States under the age of sixteen;
- has continuously resided in the United States for a least five years preceding June 15, 2012, and is present in the United States on June 15, 2012;
- is currently in school, has graduated from high school, has obtained a general education development certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States;
- has not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety; and
- is not above the age of thirty.
This means that there is NOTHING to apply for today. This will likely take, at least for USCIS at least 60 days to put into effect. Do NOT trust Notarios, and understand there is nothing to file now.